- Those of you who work in retail may find this article amusing. Make sure to read the comments, too. ;)
- Need some good news? Yeah, who doesn't? Here's a post that should restore your faith in humanity. <3
- Pretty cute! Baby is confused by father's twin. :)
- The most adorable twitter battle ever! The great Zoo tweet off! I think we all win this war. :)
- Think voice activated elevators are a good idea? Think again. *giggles*
- Kinda morbid I know, but here's a neat way to deal with your remains once you're dead.
- Who runs the world? GIRLS!
- I took this vocabulary size test and got and English vocabulary size of 30150. Which apparently puts me in the top 0.01%. How about you? :)
- Someone made an actual functional Weasley Clock! It's based on GPS. So awesome. :)
- Here are some thoughts that may make your brain go Boom. *g*
- The world's grumpiest animals are still pretty damn adorable. :)
- Couldn't make it to a women's march? Neither could this 4 year old girl, so she held her own.
- I've long believed myself to be a Slytherclaw. This quiz confirms it. ;) I got 40% Slytherin, 29% Ravenclaw, 21% Gryffindor, and 10% Hufflepuff. <3
- Want to smile? Just say you're a Canadian.
- And finally, meet the new power couple. The ACLU and the Merriam Webster Dictionary.
Another week of Washington madness, followed by another weekend of protests. Apparently this is the new norm? *sigh*
I hope you're all okay. I'm...managing. The rage is sort of contained.
Just remember, LOVE TRUMPS HATE. <3