- Meet this awesome dad who found a hilarious way to bond with his daughter. So cute! :)
- How well do you know your 70s sitcoms? I took this sitcom quiz and scored 89%. How about you?
- I love Jackie Chan. Even if you don't, I dare you to watch this video of him reuniting with his old stunt team without crying. *sniffs*
- Speaking of heroes, if you need one, you could consider utilizing the chicken attack. Yeah, I don't get it either, but the song is oddly ear-wormy. Thanks, Japan. :P
- Wanna see Europe troll the hell out of Trump one country at a time? Yeah, I thought so. ;) Oh, and in case you wondered, it all started with this one. In fact, other countries are even joining in, like New Zealand.
- I dare you not to smile while watching these playful animals being playful. <3
- This kung fu princess rocks. She is going to kick ass when she grows up. *g*
- Back to adorableness. Fourteen animals posing with their stuffed animal doubles. *g*
- These Victorian women of color are gorgeous!
- Want to know if your SO is trustworthy? Here's one way to tell. LMAO.
- This fabulous Danish ad made me cry. *sniffs*
- For those of you who, like me, get pissed off every time you watch the news, here's a way to channel that anger for good. *shrugs* I need to donate to the ACLU anyway, so...
- Coming out is tough. Here are some delightful coming out stories that made me smile, though. :)
- You may not agree with the rankings, but here a list of 25 Harry Potter characters ranked by dateability. I know a lot of you definitely won't agree with #15's ranking. ;) Thanks to birdsofshore. <3
- And finally, here are a couple of gismos I'd pick up. This bacon cooker looks useful, and who couldn't use a robot to carry their stuff. *g* Thanks to umadoshi! <3
( Also, here's a terrifyingly accurate picture )
Yes, the news has been scary, but we're all still here. Fingers crossed we're not at war by next week. *exhales*
LOVE TRUMPS HATE. <3