- Wedding disasters can be, well, disastrous. Yikes!
- I dunno about you guys, I need as much happiness in my life as I can get. So, check out this list of things guaranteed to make you smile. :)
- I had never heard of this competition before, but it's AWESOME! You need to watch the Montreal Swing Riot, in which a group of lindy hoppers are in a danceoff with some hip hop dancers. The catch? Each group had to dance to each other's music. SO COOL!
- Here's a video that's relevant to my interests. Kilted Yoga. *g* Fit men in kilts. :)
- In the market for a fancy cake? Well, here's your go to place. WOW!
- Hungry? You could go to this place in Seattle, and indulge in the world's largest bowl of pho YUM! Looks like you should take some friends with, though. ;)
- Here are some hilarious tweets that sum up parenting perfectly.
- Want fashionable hair? How about hair that changes color depending on your environment? So cool!
- These dads who swore they didn't want dogs may not have been truthful...
- You all heard about Trump's Sweden thing, right? *shakes head* Well, here's Sweden's answer. *giggles*
- I adore pandas, they always look like they're so playful. Although maybe the people who clean up after them don't agree.
- Got any old, spare utensils lying around? You could always fashion them into metal bouquets. So creative! Thanks to umadoshi.
- I love Twitter competitions! This one is especially fun. Museums have a competition to show their creepiest exhibits. *g* Also from umadoshi.
- Looks like even dinosaurs are joining the resistance, and they are adorable!
- So check out this baker who creates these amazing projection cakes. Is it bad that I want a Harry Potter one?
- I adore Sir Patrick Stewart. So when I saw him telling this story on the Graham Norton show, I lost it. He's a grandfather! *g*
- So this mom did educational cosplay with her daughter to teach her about some amazing and influential black women of history. Awesome mom is AWESOME. <3
And I'm sharing this just because it makes me smile, and I need all the smiles I can get these days.
( Nerdy PM is nerdy and swesome! )
Think anyone would have noticed if we'd kept him and send DT back in his place?
LOVE TRUMPS HATE. <3