- Let's start with something adorable, shall we? These pics of a grandpa and his cat made me melt. <3
- From akatnamedeaster I got this hilarious terrible writing advice Youtube channel. *g* Very funny. :)
- Japanese women turn long sleeved kimonos into wedding dresses. Aren't they gorgeous? Thanks to umadoshi for the link.
- So I actually like Gordon Ramsey. And this video, depicting the difference between how he treats kids and adults, shows another reason why.
- Cows love music, we know this. And I just love watching them enjoy it. <3
- I took this Harry Potter Sorting quiz based on Frozen questions, LOL. Still got Slytherin, though. ;)
- Eight celebrities who might be immortal. Creepy, hm?
- Inspiring story of the first woman who officially ran the Boston Marathon.
- The problem with women's clothes. Make sure you read the comments, they're hilarious!
- Fascinating facts about the ancient Egyptians are, well, fascinating. :)
- This dad began asking his three year old questions from people on the internet and the answers are perfect!
- Synchronized swimming as seen from under the water. Very cool! On the other hand, synchronized swimming itself is pretty terrifying. ;)
- In case you ever wondered, here's how to bathe your cat. *g*
- Evil april Fool's jokes are truly evil! Yikes!
- Apparently there is a new way to keep fruit fresh. So cool!
- So octopuses are awesome. Want some proof? Octopus steals camera and films own escape.
- Are you cat obsessed? Here are the perfect cat accessories for you. ;)
- On the other hand, if you like dogs, then this vid of a woman dancing with a dog, is for you. I dare you not to smile while watching! Another umadoshi link. <3
- I'm sure you all know that I am a Neil deGrasse Tyson fan. The man speaks truth. Here he is, again speaking the truth. Alas, we're prolly not the ones who need to be persuaded, although maybe somehow this message will get through to our current administration? *sigh*
- And we end with adorableness. You have to see this Little Jyn Erso, who handed Death Star plans to all the Princess Leia cosplayers at a Star Wars convention. *sniffs* We miss you, Carrie.
And this week, TWO cartoons sum up my mood.
( Read more... )
Also remember, LOVE TRUMPS HATE. Always. <3