- It's been pretty rainy here. I have to say, though, if it was raining tequila, everyone would be a lot happier about it. ;)
- I once had a bonsai and, sadly, it died (I'm not the best with plants, alas). I think this kind of bonsai is prolly better for me. Plus, it's quite pretty.
- Why don't we easily change our minds? Here's a comic that explains it. Thought provoking, no?
- So apparently even sexy Star Wars stars have dating problems.
- It was silly, but this vid about what it would look like if meat eaters acted like vegans made me laugh. :)
- Terrible design choices are terrible.
- In celebration of May 4th (which just passed) here's Star Wars stars singing about being rock stars. *g* So clever!
- On the same theme, if you'e a SW fan and have some extra cash lying around you could always pick up this little bauble.
- Real life trolls who make me shake my head. :P
- Hungry?If you order this burger you better be!
- Adorable baby hippos are adorable!
- If superstore ads were honest. *sigh*
- Aww! Daughters wear their mother's prom dresses to their proms, and they look amazing!
- I got 41/50 on this general knowledge quiz, see how you do. And, speaking of quizzes, another estimated my IQ at 167. Not that I believe it, but it was flattering. ;)
- Drunk Amazon purchases are sometimes interesting. *g*
- What happened when these people had their computers snap a photo of the 'hacker' after three unsuccessful log in attempts? Why cats. of course.
- And finally, you need to see this puppy. Never has static looked so adorable. <3
And, since I have a fantasy of what the world would be like if Justin was our president
( *sigh* )
I think I'm going to start saying LOVE beats TRUMPS. Heh.
Have a great week, everyone!