- Vintage animal photos are so very cool!
- I've been trying to watch the carbs, and I love pizza, but this chicken parmesan pizza may be a bit much. Still, it does look delicious... *drools*
- Apparently JKR is a decent artist!
- Disney/Marvel mashup art is so clever!
- I got 100% on this quiz about 1980s movie titles. This was clearly my decade! *g*
- To celebrate the Harry Potter books' 20th anniversary, have some lesser known behind the scenes facts about the movies.
- And speaking of Harry Potter, this clever person made a Golden Snitch ring box! So awesome!
- Adorable and awesomely creative T-shirts are adorable and awesome.
- Okay, so I'm not sure what to do with this information, but apparently a couple of Hogwarts teachers had an affair... Now, who's going to write me the fic? ;)
- Who would win a battle between Spiderman and Darth Maul? Hehehe.
- This amazing artist repaints celebrity dolls and makes them look real! And if you want to watch how it's done, here you go!
- Mmm, ice cream and tacos, how could you choose? Well, maybe you don't have to.
- Cosplay is hard, but apparently not for this woman.
- Don't like needles but still believe is flu vaccinations? Well, there's a patch for that.
- I'm not looking for a house in San Francisco, but if I were, this place would be top of my list (if I had that sort of budget). Damn!
- My new theme song! Baby Got Books!
- I'm not sure how I feel about these pet accessories. I think they get a thumbs down from me. :P
- And finally, just in time for the 4th of July, here's 'How to be an American (according to a Canadian.'
( And, speaking of, I'm convinced Canada's just trolling us now... )
Have a fabulous Sunday, everyone! <3