- This guy can play ACDC's Thunderstruck on one guitar by himself! Amazing!.
- Remember that joke Trump made about wanting to be on Mount Rushmore (at least I hope it was a joke). Well, Twitter responded perfectly! *g*
- American Flisters! We have a solar eclipse coming August 21st, and this handy site will tell you how much of it you can see, depending on where you are. So cool!
- Things about Canada that make Americans go WTF?
- I love all iterations of 'What if Earth is space Australia?'. Not sure what I mean? Here's how space aliens may see us.
- Fed up with sexist men? Let Serena Williams work out your frustrations. *g*
- OMG, I had no idea miniature donkeys were so adorable!
- So I love Trevor Noah, and sometimes, what he says is pure truth. Like when he posed this theory. Trump embodies everything conservatives feared about a black president.
- You may have seen this already, but if not, watch it right now! In a Heartbeat is a sweet, animated short about a boy and his crush on another boy, and the lengths the heart will go to to get noticed. <3
- Here's a great appointment they could make be the new White House communications director. Communication would definitely improve. ;)
- And speaking of communication, it seems our president has decided to take Fake News to an all time high? low? I have no idea what to call this. Oi.
- Apparently, plants can make memories. I am now feeling weird about cut flowers. *wibbles*
- These robot fish are awesome! Good job, Japan! <3
- Ever wondered if any famous books have been set in your state? Well, wonder no more.
- These kinetic, floating sculptures are amazing.
- Curious about how women's fashions have changed over the centuries? Then check out this post detailing fashion year by year from 1784 to 1970.
- And finally, what if President Obama (God, I miss him) had said the shit
not myPresident Trump does? Well, here's what that would look like.
Have an amazing Sunday, everyone! Love trumps hate. <3