- In the market for a house? You could consider this one, although do realize it's the Amityville Horror House.
- And, in this, week 4 of Trump's America, we have a Department of Education that can't spell. *sigh*
- On the positive side of things, however, Bruce Springsteen is a good egg. Here's proof. :)
- Bejeweled and embroidered dragons are bedazzling!
- I'm torn. On one hand...puppies! On the other, is it good to bring back Pleistocene puppies? Are they even what we think of as puppies?
- Want a professional opinion about fancy cocktails? How about consulting Stone Cold Steve Austin?
- Here's an unlikely, if adorable, interspecies friendship. So sweet! <3
- I just discovered this advice column. Bad advice is hilariously sarcastic.
- Famous heroes that are actually jerks. I liked #17.
- If I ever have to appear before a judge, I'm hoping it's one like this guy. ;)
- I took this quiz about famous male film stars of yore. I got 89%. How about you?
- And finally, if any of you end up being unfortunate enough to meet the current president, here's a video on how to block his handshake. It's YUGE! *g*
That's all this week.
Is it too much to hope for a week where I don't feel under siege by my own government? *shakes head* Evidently.
Anyway, remember the mantra, LOVE TRUMPS HATE. <3